0113 826 7886
1. When you register as a client, we need to obtain certain Personal Information from you, such as name,
address and date of birth. For corporate clients, we may need to obtain certain Personal Information
about other directors and about the company. “Personal Information” is any information about you
that we collect and process. It is important that the Personal Information which you supply to us is
complete and accurate in all respects and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to that
information. We will deal with your Personal Information in compliance with the General Data
Protection Regulations (GDPR). Please note this applies only to Eris FX Ltd and subsidiary companies,
not to other companies’ or organisations’ websites to which we link. While we try to link only to sites
that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the
privacy practices employed by other sites.
2. We will collect and process Personal Information for the purposes of providing our foreign exchange
services to you and the other purposes mentioned below. Personal Information may also be processed
by other organisations on our behalf for the purpose of providing Eris FX services to you. The use of
information will remain under the control of Eris FX at all times. We do not pass your Personal
Information to other organisations to be used for marketing purposes.
3. We will use your Personal Information to verify your identity in order to conform to legal requirements,
such as money laundering regulations. Further details of this are set out in the registration section of
4. Once you are a registered client, we will hold Personal Information relating to the transactions you
enter into with us. We may disclose Personal Information to a party to the transaction, but only to assist
your transaction and subject to your approval.
5. We also collect Personal Information about your usage of the Eris FX website in order to provide a
service to meet your needs. However the information will only be disclosed on an anonymous and
aggregated basis and not in a way in which you will be identified. Some websites store information in a
small text file called a “cookie,” on your hard disk. Cookies contain information about you and your
preferences. For example, it might contain a record of which pages within the site you visited.
Google Analytics Cookies
_utma, _utmb, _utmc, utmz, or others within the range _utma to _utmz.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service used by Eris FX to evaluate your use of the our website, this includes
number of visits, duration of browsing and referring sites, and compiles reports for us on activity on our website.
All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
For more information about the way in which Google Analytics uses these cookies please visit the following
We collect data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and
interests) with Google Analytics. This data is only used to understand the demographics of and provide better
service to our website visitors. No Personally Identifiable Information is collected at all.
Control and delete cookies
preventing your browser from accepting new cookies; notifying you when you receive new cookies; and disable
To find out more information about cookies and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org
6. We may send letters and email messages to you about new products and services which we consider
may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive this information, please contact us on
7. When you call us we may monitor or record your calls to confirm your instructions or for training
purposes. We reserve the right to use such recordings or transcripts from such recordings as evidence
in any dispute or anticipated dispute between us. Similarly, we reserve the right to monitor traffic over
8. The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place 128-bit encryption as a standard
security procedure. In addition, we never ask you for your online user name or password by email or
by telephone. However, we will ask you other identification questions where required for security
9. We retain your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you and to comply with
our legal obligation.
10. You are entitled to view, amend and in some cases delete the personal information we hold. However,
please be aware that we can only delete your personal information when it is no longer required to
comply with our legal obligations. you can write to us at West One, 114 Wellington Street, Leeds, LS1
1BA or contact us on email@example.com.
11. We may disclose your Personal Information acting in good faith if we believe such action is necessary:
to conform to a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend our rights or
property, protect the interests of our registered clients or others, enforce our Terms and Conditions
and prevent fraud.
12. If this business is sold or integrated with another business your Personal Information may be disclosed
to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and advisers and will be passed on to the new owners
of the business.
13. Owing to the global nature of the internet structure, the Personal Information provided by you may be
transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar
protections in place regarding your Personal Information and its use as set out in this policy. However,
we have taken the steps outlined above to try to ensure the safety of your Personal Information. By
submitting your Personal Information, you consent to such transfers.
change this policy, we will post the changes on this page and may place notices on other pages of the
website to bring it to your attention. Continued use of the service will mean that you agree to such
15. This website is owned and operated by Eris FX Ltd. This company is the controller of all Personal
Information collected on this website. The company’s Data Protection registration number is Z8882833.
This policy was last reviewed on 25th May 2018